Thursday, November 27, 2008

New Game That I Found

Hi everyone today I found a really cool online game call dizzywood it like Club Penguin and I really like playing it and I will not change this site into a dizzywood cheats and My Username is tanhuynh226 and one last thing the link is dizzywood.com









PS:Coin for change on Club Penguin has return and some of you haven't check the news yet so here what Billybob said:


Coins For Change Update!

Hello Penguins

So many of you are so excited about Coins For Change coming back December 12 - 22, and the team is really thrilled about all of your feedback.We've heard from a lot of you about how inportant it is that wae all work together to bring change in the world. I Wanted to tell you about the causes that we're going to donating this year:

+Kids who are sick
+Kids who are poor and cannot go to school
+Kids without parents or who have been hurt by a war



and It been take me a long time to write it because I can't copy it
sorry

No comments: